Registration Steps for Williamsburg Classes
March 29: Registration begins for returning families, March 31: Registration begins for new families.
- Make sure your child has been approved at Canyon Grove Academy
- Log into the WA SIS and check that your child has an account with Williamsburg Academy
- If your child does not have an account, click on the Add Child link and add their information. If you child already has an account, proceed to Step 4.
- Click on your child’s name and go to the Registration tab. Please ignore the message that will ask you to fill out an application for LAU.
- Proceed to choose the classes you desire for the 2021/22 school year.
- When you get to the Payment option, please click that you have a Third-Party, choose Canyon Grove as the school, and click the circles next to all classes you want billed to Canyon Grove
- Proceed through the rest of the tabs until you click the final Submit button.
- Email Shelly at email@example.com if you run into any issues or have any questions about registration